Security & Privacy
What Our Personal Information Used?
1. We do not require your personal information to obtain access to most parts of the Site.
2. We collect personal information when you make an enquiry or register as a merchant or register to receive information on our featured or special deals available through the Site.
3. We may collect and use personal data for the purposes of running our business. We use this information so that we can provide information to allow you to link to products and services.
4. to the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
Ratings and Feedback:
1. Users of the Site may review and rate products featured on the Site. So your consent to your ratings will be publicly available on the Site. By submitting your personal information to us (including your details as a user), you will be treated as having given your permission for the processing of your personal data as set out in this policy.
2. We may ask your feedback through surveys and we may use the results for marketing or development of the Site. As part of registration as a user interested in featured items on the Site, you have agreed to receiving requests for feedback from our websites via your email address.
Tracking activity on our Site:
2. All such information will be used only to assist us for the purposes of providing an effective service on the Site. We may from time to time supply the information relating to the number of users linking from the Site. You will not personally be identifiable from this information.
Cookies collect information that includes the server your computer is logged onto, your browser type and how you gained entry to the Site. Therefore, when you use the Site, details are recorded about your use, such as how you have used the Site, the time and date of your access to the Site, pages of the Site that you accessed and the time you spent on the Site. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture your email address or any other personally identifiable information. You should note that accepting cookies is required if you want to view the Site, because they are essential for the Site administration and security.
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use.
We may amend this policy from time-to-time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on the Site. We will always use information in accordance with the policy under which it was collected.